Jon Hart JH Scout
Color - see drop down menu for available colors
*All Jon Hart products are special order. If you would like to personalize your product, you must also add "Jon Hart Personalization" to your cart.
Your options for the color of your personalization are:
- Hot Stamp
- Gold Foil
- Silver Foil
Your options for the lettering of your personalization are:
- Traditional Monogram (last name letter in the middle and larger than other 2)
- Initials / Text (uppercase or lower case up to 16 letters)
- Jon Hart Symbol
If you need assistance with deciding on your personalization, please call us at 601-482-3553 BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER and we will be happy to help!
The new JH Scout is the perfect for anyone on the go. With multiple pockets inside and out, there's plenty of room for all the necessities. The Oiled Leather & Cotton Canvas combination with a fully lined interior fits our classic JH style. Adjustable shoulder straps, padded for comfort, allow for easy hands-free carrying and flexible use. Fits just as well in the office as out on the hiking trail. For school, business, outdoors and even new parents. This versatile bag works for everything.
The leather is touched by real life and may display stretch marks, scars, brands, and insect bites. These elements of life, displayed through our all-natural leather, are what give our items their individuality and character. Scratches, marks and creases can easily be rubbed out with leather conditioner.
- Oiled Natural Leather and Cotton Canvas
- Fully lined with our JH logo printed fabric
- Magnetic buckle snaps with antique brass hardware and zippered closure underneath
- One large open pocket on the front, under leather flap
- Two exterior zippered pockets on either side
- Adjustable straps, padded for comfort
- Fully lined interior with zippered pockets and padded sleeve for laptops
Bag Dimensions (inches): 17h x 17w x 6.5d
Oiled Leather or Crazy-horse Leather has a deep history as saddle leather. One of the qualities that sets this leather apart from the other material types is how it reacts when it’s bent, rubbed or scratched. Although scratches and marks add character to the leather, you can rub them out easily. In some cases you can rub out scratches with a circular motion using the natural oils on your skin. For deep scratches you can use a leather conditioner or simple hand cream applied with a microfiber cloth in a circular motion. Spot clean cotton canvas with a damp sponge and a detergent designated for hand laundering fine washables. Blot the stains but do not rub them, then air-dry.