Jon Hart Large Square Duffel
Color - see drop down menu for available colors
*All Jon Hart products are special order and subject to Jon Hart's current lead time. If you need to know the current lead time please call us before you order at 601-482-3553.
*If you would like to personalize your product, you must also add "Jon Hart Personalization" to your cart and tell us what you want stamped on it in the notes of your order!
Your options for the color of your personalization are:
- Hot Stamp
- Gold Foil
- Silver Foil
Your options for the lettering of your personalization are:
- Traditional Monogram (last name letter in the middle and larger than other 2)
- Initials / Text (uppercase or lower case up to 16 letters)
- Jon Hart Symbol
If you need assistance with deciding on your personalization, please call us at 601-482-3553 BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER and we will be happy to help!
The largest version of our most popular duffel ensures that you can fit what you need. With two compartments in each side and a U-shapped zipper up top, you can stay organized and find what you need when you need it. The trolley sleeve on back makes traveling a breeze. Just slip it over the extended handle of a rolling suitcase and this bag is ready to roll.
- Coated canvas with Natural Leather trim
- Fully zippered closures with silver hardware
- Webbing handles with Natural Leather detail and silver snap closures
- Detachable webbing shoulder strap for easy carrying
- End pockets designed to hold the Large Travel Kit
- Sleeve on the back designed to fit securely over the extended handle of a rolling suitcase
Bag Dimensions (inches): 13h x 24w x 13d
Coated canvas is a durable material made to withstand the elements. As a result, you are likely to keep it for a very long time and it may become dirty or absorb dyes from clothing. Cleaning coated canvas is simple and easy to do. Options include, Microfiber cloth, Warm soap and water, Hand sanitizer (no more than 70% alcohol) or Convertible car top cleaner. The natural leather trim on your item can withstand almost any adventure. Due to its high quality, you shouldn't need to treat or condition it with normal use. Unwanted stains or marks can often be treated with a leather cleaner designed for vegetable-tanned leather.